- Development of a strategy to increase visibility
- Creation and operational monitoring of the distribution schedule (creation and planning of posts),
- Design of visual and editorial content and Management and production of content for different social networks,
- Creation of infographic videos and animated videos,
- Moderation of social networks,
- Definition and monitoring of performance indicators relating to the communication actions implemented (KPIs, weekly reporting),
- Sector watch,
- Participation in the creation of a Digital Marketing strategy,
- Creation of a sector newsletter
Our ideal candidate:
Want to be empowered in their internship, autonomous, organized, creative, curious, responsive, force of proposal, you are an expert in management of social networks, you speak French and English, you know how to use the tools for creating and editing images and videos, you have previous achievements to show us, you are interested in Africa in several fields (economy, politics, society, international relations, etc.), welcome to the tribe!
- You will be fully involved in an exciting and international project with a young, dynamic and multicultural team,
- You can work from home regardless of your country of residence (priority in African countries). Yes yes, because with us, only results count!
- Your work will have international visibility,
- You will have the excitement and the chance to be a pioneer on the project,
- Whether you have a bac +5 or are self-taught, what matters to us is you and your results!